Thursday 30 August 2012

August Bank Holiday

On holiday during a very brief interlude when the rain stopped I managed to take a few snaps..... just outside the caravan....it was a short interlude...!! Another day on a visit to an antiques place....note the rain....I snapped these wonderful penny farthing  bike racks....I thought I had snapped a fantastic seat as well .....but its not on the camera......I know where it was I just can"t spell it !! OK looked it up...Alfreton.... And lastly...did I mention it had been raining? a number of roads were flooded on the way back.....Weird isn't it how you think you have the subject in the viewfinder....only find later you have half a picture of the subject and half of the dashboard in front of you.........Went to a wonderful cheap price bookshop near Buxton...spent £27 on 7 books....fantastic !

No comments:

Post a Comment