Sunday 6 July 2014

latest Charity Shop buys

I just love "novelty" yarns.... Couldn't resist this one at 25p......was thinking christmas-y...moss-y...and when I pulled the binding thread.....I could play with the thickness of the " moss ".... the red and white thread will be great for felt ornaments too.
I love seeing how I can a  change a yarn when I pull a thread or combine yarns......

At another Charity Shop....for just over £6....I got a Brand new retro Tala flour sifter...on it's own costs more than £6.... a 2 metre roll of primed artist canvas...A stack of "designer" fabric and a small storage box off  the part works The Art of Quilting...and new threads.....
I shudder to think how much someone has spent on the part work magazines and then not used them....but I'll out them to good use !!

No comments:

Post a Comment